Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Crisp Winters Breeze



Hi Everybody. How are you all doing? I'm okay, man today was a super hot day. It almost got up to 80 today, with almost no humidity. I don' know If I can take any more weather like this. Why in the hell do you guys still live there.




Here are some of those pics I promised you. I only have a couple of them on Mom's and Dad's computer, I'll have to bring my lap top over to down load the rest.





If you click on the image I've highlighted all the features in the mirror.



In this one if you look to the right you can kind of make out a face, and her dress matches the pattern of the dress you see in the mirror pic.
Well, thats all for now, I'll try and get the other ones for you by tommarrow, but I make no promisees.
Your one and true friend
Joe.
Flying Thompsons Gizzeal of the Yard.

3 comments:

Kelroy said...

No lady in the window?

pjacobs51 said...

Is that second ghost holding a camera?

BlueJackets9 said...

I'll get the lady in the window, be patient, I wanted to do the sheet ghost first, you know, to be an ass hole.

The ghost is not the person with a camera. If you look in the top right you can make out a face. I'll try to circle it in another photo.