We're holding a pool party at 3:00 this Saturday, Aug. 16! There will be rafts and fun pool games, fruity martinis, a cook-out, possibly some Olympic-style competition, and, more than likely, a Wii cameo (bring your controllers). If it rains, we'll head inside. Maybe there's a Wii Swimming game we can rent...If you want to come but you can't, let us know, and maybe we can reschedule. Invite whomever!
Directions to Pat & Dee Dee's apartment at 3500 S. National Ave.:
From the north – head south on National Avenue. Turn left on Walnut Lawn. When the street ends, turn right on Culpepper. Follow the street as it becomes the driveway to Bradford Park Apartments. There will be a little hill. Immediately to your right is Building D, located in the back of the complex. We are on the top floor in apartment # 237.
From the south – head north on National Avenue. Turn right on Walnut Lawn. When the street ends, turn right on Culpepper. Follow the street as it becomes the driveway to Bradford Park Apartments. There will be a little hill. Immediately to your right is Building D, located in the back of the complex. We are on the top floor in apartment # 237.
10 comments:
Woohoo, pool party! Count me in!
Aiiiieee!
I'll be there, as long as there are plenty of martinis.
Sure there will be plenty of martinis. But I'm charging $6.50 a pop, and I'm checking IDs. Cool party, right?
I'll be there, ohh wait, no I won't.
Oh, well what are we going to do with that $10,000 we were going to give Joe for a late b-day gift? Guess we'll have to burn it.
How about you donate it to that seal clubbing group I belong to.
anyone know where i can get a good fake ID idk maybe it doesnt have to be that convincing i dont think DeeDee can see very well ... i mean look who she married :/
I never noticed, but Michael Phelps has a water beard,just like Water Santa!
I'm very against seal clubbing. You don't see many clubs anymore and I'd hate to see them damaged on seal skulls. You make me vomit sir.
Water Santa's coming?
Post a Comment