Monday, August 18, 2008

The Terrible Feeling you get when you open your gas bill in winter

Here are some more photos I found


In this one abbey is standing next to Union Jack Uncle Bob. I fought in the 8th Ohio.


Use your imagination on this one.
Hey, how do you put You Tube videos on the blog? I can't seem to figure it out.

4 comments:

Kelroy said...

This ghost blog is starting to get really cool!

P. Jacobs said...

Aiiee! it's a mini-ghost!

pjacobs51 said...

Are you starting an army?

pjacobs51 said...

The Youtube thing.

On the right side of the view screen there should be a thing that says "embed" with a bunch of numbers and letters in a box near it. Right clip on the jiberish in the box, select all, right click again, copy. When you get to the post page, click on the add link button, then paste! It will look like 5 or 6 lines of blue jiberish. Hit preview to see what it will look like on the blog.