Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Silly Musiks #2

Just a little diddy I've been doodling around with. It reflects Pe-Pa's huge jazz influence over me. Pe-Pa had a jazz music influence over us you ask? Well, if you've ever slept through countless nights listening to the smooth music of the Weather Channel you know what I'm talking about.

Here it is: Take The Friendship Quiz

5 comments:

Alli said...

Whoa! Megaman meets "Weather on the 8's of every hour." At least it sounded kind of megaman-ish at the end. Cool.

Kelroy said...

Mighty fine Friendship Quiz

Unknown said...

I looove it. Remember to put it on my iPod for me! :)

Dee Dee said...

Oops. That Webmaster comment up there was from me. Forgot I was logged into my sbj.net Google Analytics account... That's what I get for doing personal stuff at work!

P. Jacobs said...

Ahh! The master of the interwebs has found us! Run!