Thursday, August 21, 2008

How Not to be Seen

Well, I was going to post a Monty Python video but since Uncle Pat seems to take great joy in mocking my computer in ability, then I will post one of your guys favorite things.....A Blue Jackets video. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, OH, I spilled my Dr. Pepper.

This is Rick Nash's famous goal from last year. It was voted the best goal of the 2007-2008 season. It happened in Phoenix in the last few seconds of the game. It was the game winning goal. I was watching it on TV and when it happened I jumped off the couch and when I came back down I hit my head on the entertainment center I was taking apart.

Enjoy

3 comments:

P. Jacobs said...

Wow that was a good touchdown. Why don't they pick up the coster and throw it in? That's what I'd do. Man, I'd be great at hokkie.

pjacobs51 said...

You're supposed to get injured when playing hockey, not when you watch it on TV. Besides, it's just hockey, what's the big deal? (he he)

pjacobs51 said...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wow, that was cool! two posts at the exact same time!