Well, It was bound to happen sometime, and NOW is the time. I've had this movie my friends and I made in 1985 sitting in a drawer for some time now, some of you have seen it, some of you not. It's basically a combination of alcohol, firearms, gasoline, and, oh yah, some guy with a video camera (that would be me) and we all survived, surprisingly. I just made a trailer called "Revenge of the Aliens - The Trailer" and it is now published on Youtube, Google Video, and VEOH tv. You can also watch the full movie on veoh.com (if you dare)
It's called "Revenge of the Aliens" and it had quite a Cult following back in the day. A segment of it was even shown at a SMS film festival.
Go up a few posts to: Second Time's a Farm, to watch it from there. Yes! I've traveled back in time, to change this post! No, Joe, I won't tell you how.
2 comments:
Basterd!!!!!!!
Then I won't tell you the formula to ever lasting life. Well, okay, mix motor oil and rat poison and drink until you vomit.
Post a Comment