Fine, I won't tell you the rest, man, not like there is anything else going on in the world. I mean Blue Jackets training camp doesn't even start until the 20th. But one day when your on "Who Wants to be a Millionare" don't call me up when the million dollar question is "Who is responsible for the south missing an oppertunity to end the war at 2nd Mannassas?" Mr. AntiLincoln. If you had let me finish, I was trying to make the point that Lincoln messed up by ordering Little Mac off of the James River, and was personally responsible for extending the war another 2 plus years. Thats 400,000 more deaths. It wouldn't be until June of 64 that Grant would get back to that same spot. Did you guys see that Venture Brothers, they killed 24. That was awsome.
Here is number 10 on my list, like I even got to tell you what number one is. This one was called ROyal episode 13. During the show the Queen would start watching and they all stud up every time she changed the channel to them. Usually it was after they did something very discusting, and the audience started to turn on them.
I'll have number 9 on Jeannine's birthday, along with her birthday message.
4 comments:
number 9, number 9, number 9
Yeah, killing 24 was pretty unexpected, especially after they keep talking about how they're immortal. Seems like a lot of dead characters come back though.
Yea, Dr. Venture will probably clone him our something. Not to mention that Helper is not dead.
I mean now dead
Post a Comment