Ohh, I decided to jump the gun by a few days, I have to get these all in before the Hockey season starts on October 10. Once that happens I usually fall off the map until April. Jancie and Charlie said they would like an invite. Janice is Waterllama@aol.com, and Charlie's is JacobsS@ohiodominican.com.
Number 9 is when two reporters played by Micheal Palin and John Cleese, these two will be paired in this countdown quiet a few times, are fighting over a micraphone.
There is a link to this sketch, I couldn't get both of the sketch's together, if you want to see it type in Monty Python Spot the Loney.
5 comments:
Fox News, in it's infancy, "Fair and Balanced"
Paul Abraham Lincoln is dead!
Wow, apperently your the only person in america who hasn't gotten over the fact that Lincoln is dead. I don't even know why you even like the Confederacy. If it was still around today it would be the most conservitive goverment in the world. Thats what they where fighting for, to stop change, to stop the liberal Lincoln goverment from changing there way of life.
Who is Paul Abraham Lincoln any way? Never heard of him, maybe he was his brother. You must have heard of him on Fox News. I don't really watch the news, our anything really. Just few shows, I saw that moon myth mythbusters, that was pretty interesting.
I never said I liked the Confederacy, but that Lincoln guy keeps appearing on all my pennies. They should put Nixon on the penny, it would make more since.
I don't watch any news either, except CURRENT, which is all made by the veiwers, and a lot more good news than bad. It's also a lot more interesting than wars and politics like all the other news channels.
I heard Nixon is dead too
Chawhee and your llama have been blogged.
Post a Comment