So, the other night, I remembered a dream I had a year ago where it was revealed that Sam's lucky card was the ten of hearts (a fact which had saved his life). I began to wonder, what is my lucky card?
Instantly, the seven of clubs popped into my head. "This is worth some magical scientific experimentation," I thought. I dug out a deck of pirate cards and flipped the top card over. It wasn't the seven of clubs. But then I checked the bottom card. No dice. "You win again, Reality," I thought.
Today, as I was riding my bike up a hill, I noticed many playing cards scattered on the side of the road. "Well bless my nippers," I thought, "A chance to find a new lucky card." I agreed that the final card I saw face up would be my new lucky card. Oh good, it's a king of spades. Not too shabby. I rode on.
Then, as I neared the top of the hill, I noticed a lone card sitting by itself, way away from the others, way above the rest. "Ahh, my new lucky card." It had achieved way more than the others without any help. Surely, this is the true king of playing cards. Seven of clubs. I immediately throw up all over a parked car. Magic-1, Science-Infinity. Finally catching up!
PS Two-mom, I'll ship the laptop as soon as my financial aid comes in and I can pay for shipping. Should be a week or two.
4 comments:
Magic-1,Science-Infinity,Parked Car-ewww! Good going! Cool story too.
Did you really throw up? Geez, it doesn't take much for you.
DUMBLEDORE DIES!
Thats how they tell if Kelly got to school our not that day, buy following the trail of vomit.
SNAPE ATE DUMBLEDORE!
Post a Comment