The Sun has no spots, and apparently hasn't had any for two years! Scientist say this is not normal, but of minimal worry.Minimal worry? Like I need a truckload of Xanax type minimal worry?
In other (maybe related) news: For the first time in Human History, we can now cicumnavigate the North Pole. It's now an island!
How about riding the V around the North Pole? Anyone?
5 comments:
Apperently our educational system is getting worse, it took scientist two years to realize the sun didn't have spots on it any more.
Sun spots are off and on right? So that's like saying, "Hey Jim, I noticed there was no August this year? wtf?"
"Wow, Elfendorf, it took you two years to notice? I hate you."
I think it was a Japanese scientist who mentioned it first.
As badly as I did at the V, I don't think doing it around ice burgs is the best idea for me. I think Kelly and Alli are adventurous enough to test it out though. I don't know if Paul Herbert is ready for that test.
I can't afford the gas to get Pauly to the north pole. Donations anyone.
Post a Comment