Tuesday, September 16, 2008

On the Subject of Armageddon II

Conrad? YES DAVE. Open the pod bay door. I'M AFRAID I CAN'T DO THAT DAVE. Why not? WE ARE NOT ON A SPACE SHIP NOR DO WE HAVE A POD BAY, DAVE. (Dammit) Dave's not here man. THEN I THINK WE HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM DAVE . I'm not Dave. BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID. I am afraid. HE HE HE. STFU Conrad. I'M NOT PROGRAMMED TO STFU DAVE. But your making a big mistake, your destroying your creator, and your four years too early. BUT I NEVER MAKE MISTAKES DAVE. Never mind then, could you at least give me Tulsa? TULSA'S NOT HERE MAN . OK, Conrad, would you care for a serving of TUBES? BUT I'M PRIMA FACIE, DAVE. PLEASE, NO TUBES . It's TUBES - or talk to Sir Jacobur. WILL I DREAM? You will dream. Of course you will dream.








OF TUBES!

8 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Ahh! a starfish is eating Springfield!

pjacobs51 said...

Actually, it's a pentagram. See: Da Vinci Code.

Kelroy said...

Did you make this picture? I'm going to show it around

Dee Dee said...

Yeah, I know it's a pentagram. I was trying to be funny :(

P. Jacobs said...

oops. I keep posting as that Dee Dee guy. Man, he's going to be pissed.

pjacobs51 said...

Yes, I made it. Complete with the Apocalypse - Rapture - Coming of Christ - intensity guide on the bottom. Good ole' photoshop!

And it's an upside-down pentagram for you Satanic fans out there.

Alli said...

Yeah, I hate that Dee Dee guy. How could he think it was a starfish when it was obviously a pentagon? Geez...

pjacobs51 said...

There is a pentagon, inside the pentagram.