Friday, September 19, 2008

Who do you really support?

This is pretty fun.

5 comments:

P. Jacobs said...

Mine says I'm voting for Taft. Has this website been updated lately?

mykl said...

Who the heck is this Warshingtun guy they are talking about? I thought King George was going to rule us all from the grave for all eternity.

Kelroy said...

Is this one of those "Which pokemon did you catch?" kind of games? Because I caught an Obamamon. Anyone catch a McCainosaur?

It was weird how sometimes I'd have to read over a couple times to figure out what the difference was. It's like they're politicians, and they just say the same crap everyone likes to hear. Like John Jackson and Jack Johnson in Futurama.

Alli said...

I caught an Obamanon too! Yeah, the quotes are definitely in "politician speak," and probably also taken out of context at times (that's what the media is best at!).
But it was an interesting idea. Wouldn't it be interesting if people actually voted on the issues, and not on things like appearance, public speaking ability, hot dog eating contests, etc...

BlueJackets9 said...

I didn't agree with any of the quotes. I guess I'll have to go back to voting for who ever annoys me the least with there mailers they send out. So far, not looking good for Obama. I get 20 of his mailers for every one of McCains. I guess that means that Obama is starting to panic her in Ohio. Polls do show McCain starting to pull away. I guess that way to stop that is to annoy the local mail man.