George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Issac Hayes, Tim Russert (journalist), Don Davis (of Stargate fame), Estelle Getty (of Golden Girls fame), Leroi Moore (The awesome saxophonist from the Dave Mathews Band), and Don LaFontaine the voiceover guy.
Every time a celebrity dies, I immediately worry about Bill Cosby. There has been a lot this year too. Kind of apocolypsy if you ask me.
5 comments:
Estelle Getty is dead. NOOOOOOOO. He performance in the golden girls changed my life.
We thought that Cosby was a gonner to when Mac and Hayes died one after the other.
I'll add a few more to your list of death. Auther C. Clark (Space Odyssey) Charlton Heston, Sydney Pollack, Roy Scheider (Jaws), Bo Diddley, Albert Hofmann (inventer of LSD) 102 years old, Sid Barret (Pink Floyd)
But the Cos' still lives on,
No one told me Charlton Heston died! Or Arthur C Clark or any of those people! Dang!
I think Heston's last words were "Damn you all to Hell"
But Albert Hofmann lived to be 102, I think that says something for LSD. Maybe when you open the Doors of perception it prolongs life. Although, in Sid Barret's case, it proves quite the opposite.
Did they ever pry the gun from his hands? I think he said we can take it from him when he dies.
Post a Comment