Well, today, the 10th, maybe the last day of the world if that scientist in Europe destroyes us all. It is also Arnold Palmer's birthday, he was born back in 1929. I'm guessing that makes him 79. Also its this jerks birthday

Mary, not Daisy.
Here is number 6. It is called Deja Vu
Here is number 6. It is called Deja Vu
Here is number 6. It is called Deja Vu
5 comments:
Well, by the time you wake up tomorrow, you'll be eaten by a black hole. See you guys on Bizzaro-Earth!
Weird! I just read a book about Armageddon.
Well, I'm sorry to say the world didn't end. I guess we still got another 4 horrible years left.
Well, I'm sorry to say the world didn't end. I guess we still got another 4 horrible years left.
Well, I'm sorry to say the world didn't end. I guess we still got another 4 horrible years left.
If you look at your atlas, Armageddon is just a small town in Isreal, so much for that!
The super collider was just a test to see if they could send a particle through the tube, no collisions yet!
When we go to the bathroom we send particles through tubes, but we don't get paid enormous amounts of money for it. :(
Happy birthday (30 ?) Mary, the Grand Master of Milk!
I don't know how old she is. Ask Kelly, he sees her more then I do.
Post a Comment