So, I'm not sure if it's too early to start asking for Christmas gifts, but I want this. Or maybe 5 of them just to be safe. Putting one in every room would probably be a good idea.
that video was 5 seconds of action packed into a minute forty five seconds.
Well, I for one didn't really get the first video, but I am glad the guy video taping it did. I guess it just takes a special person...
"5 seconds of action packed into a minute forty five second" That describes me in a nutshell...only it's 5 seconds of action packed into 26 years. :*( *punches Joey**runs with arms flailing*
That thing would be cool to throw a cat on, several times in a row!Or for one miute and 45 seconds. :)
A miute is = to a minute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that video was 5 seconds of action packed into a minute forty five seconds.
Well, I for one didn't really get the first video, but I am glad the guy video taping it did. I guess it just takes a special person...
"5 seconds of action packed into a minute forty five second" That describes me in a nutshell...only it's 5 seconds of action packed into 26 years. :*(
*punches Joey*
*runs with arms flailing*
That thing would be cool to throw a cat on, several times in a row!
Or for one miute and 45 seconds. :)
A miute is = to a minute.
Post a Comment