It secretly lives in other shows like Heroes, Stargate Atlantis, and Boston Legal, and it pops it's head out now and then, but you have to be aware of it to see it. BE AWARE!
Heck yes....it seems that Nathan Petrelli is having a sort or Dr. Baltar kind of day. I will assume most of you here watched at least a little BSG...yes?? He is seeing Mr. Lindermen just like the good doctor sees Number 6. No one else can see him!!
Actually Blue Jacket that was my post you responded do, and if i remember correctly there was quite a backlash against your blasphemous words.
TNG was one of my favorite shows. I liked the DS9 episodes from when Worf joined the cast to when the very hot Dax died. If you read my profile I have seven of the star trek movies listed in my favorites. I like trek, it just changed to much for me. I hope the new movie goes back to the old way of doing things.
I don't know what BSG is. When do the Clone Wars start on the CN? How many B's in Bigfoot?
BSG is Battlestar Galactica, and yes, Star Trek lives there too. Henson Roe from TNG plays a badass admiral, and Major Kira was on once, and some others I cant remember at the moment.
Heroes was too freaking cool, and twisted, and weird . . .
And Dee Dee, if you want to see Malcom at his finest, rent a movie called "A Clockwork Orange". By the same guy who did "2001 a Space Odyssey", "The Shinning", "Eyes Wide Shut" to name a few, Stanley Kubrick. Yah, it's a trip, like most of his other movies.
Kubrick's best film was "Full Metal Jacket". "Bull S#%$, I bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Pvt Joker." You can't be a Marine and not have watched that movie. It's the law.
Another Celeb death to add to your list. Paul Newman. RIP.
10 comments:
I said Trek was dead, remember, I said it on your post about TNG.
May Captain James T. Kirk poop on your car seat and fill your apartment with tribbles!
I knew that Malcom aka Lindberg guy was familiar! He was in Generations. Did anyone watch the season premiere of Heroes, by the way?
Heck yes....it seems that Nathan Petrelli is having a sort or Dr. Baltar kind of day. I will assume most of you here watched at least a little BSG...yes?? He is seeing Mr. Lindermen just like the good doctor sees Number 6. No one else can see him!!
Actually Blue Jacket that was my post you responded do, and if i remember correctly there was quite a backlash against your blasphemous words.
TNG was one of my favorite shows. I liked the DS9 episodes from when Worf joined the cast to when the very hot Dax died. If you read my profile I have seven of the star trek movies listed in my favorites. I like trek, it just changed to much for me. I hope the new movie goes back to the old way of doing things.
I don't know what BSG is. When do the Clone Wars start on the CN? How many B's in Bigfoot?
BSG is Battlestar Galactica, and yes, Star Trek lives there too. Henson Roe from TNG plays a badass admiral, and Major Kira was on once, and some others I cant remember at the moment.
Heroes was too freaking cool, and twisted, and weird . . .
And Dee Dee, if you want to see Malcom at his finest, rent a movie called "A Clockwork Orange". By the same guy who did "2001 a Space Odyssey", "The Shinning", "Eyes Wide Shut" to name a few, Stanley Kubrick. Yah, it's a trip, like most of his other movies.
Spoiler dude!
Kubrick's best film was "Full Metal Jacket". "Bull S#%$, I bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Pvt Joker." You can't be a Marine and not have watched that movie. It's the law.
Another Celeb death to add to your list. Paul Newman. RIP.
Forgot about that one, but I'm not a Marine. Great movie though, maybe I'll rip someones eyes out and "Skull#*%@" them!
Post a Comment