What does this have to do with Australia?
Nothing
Then the world didn't change, just the States.
I think I'll just watch the punching cat video again instead.
I thought the video was pretty cool. It has a cool song (better then anything you've wrote) and it tells you absolutly nothing about the battle. I thought it was perfect for you guys
Yes, but the United States is the domanate power in the world. So what changes us changes them.
I wiked it
Yup, 12.3 seconds of action in 1:53 minutes
But you didn't learn anything.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What does this have to do with Australia?
Nothing
Then the world didn't change, just the States.
I think I'll just watch the punching cat video again instead.
I thought the video was pretty cool. It has a cool song (better then anything you've wrote) and it tells you absolutly nothing about the battle. I thought it was perfect for you guys
Yes, but the United States is the domanate power in the world. So what changes us changes them.
I wiked it
Yup, 12.3 seconds of action in 1:53 minutes
But you didn't learn anything.
Post a Comment