I don't know if you've ever heard of this show on the travel channel called "Most Haunted", there these Brits that go around the world to haunted destinations kind of like Ghost Hunters on Sci Fi, only they do theres live and with viewer interaction. Its a pretty interesting show to watch and there doing a live show on October 10th at 8pm (7pm for you central timezone freaks) from Gettysburg. Its a seven hour live show from several different locations. Some at some haunted houses (I hope the Jenny Wade house is one of them) and on the actual battlefield. It sound pretty cool. Unfortunately for me October 10th is also opening night for the Jackets. If only there was some sort of devise capable of taking video and sound from the TV and storing this information on a kind of disc our cassette that can be replayed at anytime for your convenience. OH well such a magical box probably won't exist in our time. Here is a preview of the show.
There is a longer on on the travel channel web page, its a minute and a half longer and it has some interviews with the cast members. Also on October 3rd at 10pm your time on the Travel Channel there is a show called Mysterious Journeys and its doing an hour long show about the ghost of Gettysburg. Moms seen it and she said they showed a lot of the places that we've been when we went there. It should be enough to get your juices flowing for this summer.
6 comments:
Are all these "Haunting" things going to be part of your Gettysburg exam?
If I had to guess, no. But its pretty interesting to watch these things. I've always wanted the Most Haunted people to go to Gettysburg. I liked that Ghost Hunters they did at Gettysburg. If you all want to stay there, our anyother haunted inns let me know cause you got to book them way in advance.
I'm not too interested in history that isn't hilarious, so ghost hunting would be nice.
I'm sure you won't learn anything historic watching ether one of these two shows. And if you do let me know and I'll confuse you with so many facts and alternate theories that you'll soon forget it.
Its kind of strange, you don't like history, I don't really care about video games our computers. Its almost like where made for each other. (imagines kelly and himself running through a field together)
The Venture Cousins?
No, MURDER COUSINS!!!
Post a Comment