Kelroy and I have been killing people for years. He killes them with his WII Controller, and I use my M16. I think I've killed more people then he has, he mostly just causes a bumb on there heads
The world should consider having all future wars fought online. It would save lives, economies, infrastructures, and it might even be enjoyable for some.
The only way the south doesn't lose the war is if you kill Robert E. Lee. He's the reason the south lost, him and his over agressive tactics that kill every white male 17-35 years old in the south.
I thought King Bowswer and his Koopa Troopas were in charge of the south. Isn't that why their plans never quite worked out??? I mean basically the north was beaten (and by north i mean mario) and then all the sudden instead of just crushing the princesses' palace Bowser decides he wants to rule the whole north country (Ala Mushroom Kingdomz)
Am I off base here, or did I miss something in my Nintendo History or Americaz?
6 comments:
Kelroy and I have been killing people for years. He killes them with his WII Controller, and I use my M16. I think I've killed more people then he has, he mostly just causes a bumb on there heads
The world should consider having all future wars fought online. It would save lives, economies, infrastructures, and it might even be enjoyable for some.
Just a thought...
Oh I don't know, I've killed my fair share of goombas. Confederates were basically goombas, right?
The only way the south doesn't lose the war is if you kill Robert E. Lee. He's the reason the south lost, him and his over agressive tactics that kill every white male 17-35 years old in the south.
I thought King Bowswer and his Koopa Troopas were in charge of the south. Isn't that why their plans never quite worked out??? I mean basically the north was beaten (and by north i mean mario) and then all the sudden instead of just crushing the princesses' palace Bowser decides he wants to rule the whole north country (Ala Mushroom Kingdomz)
Am I off base here, or did I miss something in my Nintendo History or Americaz?
Post a Comment