I should have my time machine done by then, I just need a few parts from my PC and a kitchen sink. Then I will go back to the first Thanksgiving and tell the Native Americans "It's a Trap!"
I'm afraid though when I get back to 2008 the nation will be overrun by turkeys.
Jackets game at home Wednesday, turkey Thursday, post office Friday, watch Jackets on the road against the wings, another Jackets home game Saturday. Sunday have to work my other job which I signed a paper saying I will not mention its name on a blog. Pretty much a typical weekend for me.
4 comments:
That's funny. Sam said he was visiting me.
^^ Imposter Dee Dee strikes again!
I should have my time machine done by then, I just need a few parts from my PC and a kitchen sink. Then I will go back to the first Thanksgiving and tell the Native Americans "It's a Trap!"
I'm afraid though when I get back to 2008 the nation will be overrun by turkeys.
Jackets game at home Wednesday, turkey Thursday, post office Friday, watch Jackets on the road against the wings, another Jackets home game Saturday. Sunday have to work my other job which I signed a paper saying I will not mention its name on a blog. Pretty much a typical weekend for me.
Post a Comment