Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pizza House Update

KY3 says Pizza House's last day was today :( I thought we had more time to eat at that location one last time. I think it will reopen with a celebration Oct. 31 at its new spot, which is 312 E. Commercial St. We need to go to the big opening party! Sounds like a good way to celebrate Halloween to me.

2 comments:

pjacobs51 said...

I went there two weekends ago, it was standing room omly, had to wait 30 minutes for a take out order. I recomended to the manager that she get more than one pizza oven so people wouldn't have to wait so long. Then she asked what the hell do I know about pizza and ovens. He he, then I told her of my 12 years at McSaltys and our three (larger than theirs) Blogget pizza ovens. Then she offered me a job. She showed me pictures of the inside of the new place, looked pretty classy, a little too classy for Pizza House I must say, but what the hey! We'll see how it goes.

Kelroy said...

Have fun at your new job! Tell them to open up a franchise up here while you're at it.