Monday, October 13, 2008

Life in a Nutshell, and . . . Why I Drink Beer

http://

4 comments:

BlueJackets9 said...

That kind of sounded like the man who did that grizzly man movie

P. Jacobs said...

"The difference is why you drink" I love that part. I also like "Death, Taxes, and Spam...there is just no way around it"

Alli said...

I loved this! Where do you guys find this stuff?

pjacobs51 said...

I saw it on Current, a tv channel dedicated to showing only viewer created content. That's also where I saw the monkeys serving drinks and the ukulele orchestra. Check out Current.com for more. Look up: "Recycling for Intertainment 1985" that's what I added, it's actually the Revenge of the Aliens - Movie Trailer, but I wanted it to sound more GREEN so I made a new title. They've shown wierder stuff than that, so I thought what the hey!