You guys win Halloween! Especially Ahhsah learning to levitate, that must have took a while.
All I did was wear my traditional pirate threads (pirate rag and "Kiss Me I'm A Pirate" shirt). I did carve a pumpkin with a perfect representation of "The Last Supper", but I dropped it.
Somehow Dee Dee made Reeter Skeeter likable--how is that? And yet, I don't think Hagrid would ever give the bunny fingers behind someone's head during a photoshot, making the usual loveable Hagrid, well...? I'm not even going to start on Harry Potter and the Dementor going out together. That's just crazy, man.
I do agree with Kelroy--You guys win! Especially since the only change in my appearance I made on Halloween was adding a wine stain to my shirt.
5 comments:
You guys win Halloween! Especially Ahhsah learning to levitate, that must have took a while.
All I did was wear my traditional pirate threads (pirate rag and "Kiss Me I'm A Pirate" shirt). I did carve a pumpkin with a perfect representation of "The Last Supper", but I dropped it.
Wow, and you guys said that I have an unhealthy obsession with the Jackets.
Bowly crap! Where's the f'n bear?
Dee Dee should use that pic of Rita for her SBJ website. That would be awesome!
Somehow Dee Dee made Reeter Skeeter likable--how is that? And yet, I don't think Hagrid would ever give the bunny fingers behind someone's head during a photoshot, making the usual loveable Hagrid, well...? I'm not even going to start on Harry Potter and the Dementor going out together. That's just crazy, man.
I do agree with Kelroy--You guys win! Especially since the only change in my appearance I made on Halloween was adding a wine stain to my shirt.
---Molly Weasley
Post a Comment