I keep telling them to post something, cause I'm out of things to say. I've only got two post in me, and I just wrote the third. They keep saying that there to busy as they watch there third straight hour of TV. There supose to go over to Grand Charhee's for a halloween party on Thursday, I can't go cause I've got to work, but I'll give the message to mom. I might have to take Abbey and Bob to a hockey game on Saturday, wont that be fun.
2 comments:
I keep telling them to post something, cause I'm out of things to say. I've only got two post in me, and I just wrote the third. They keep saying that there to busy as they watch there third straight hour of TV. There supose to go over to Grand Charhee's for a halloween party on Thursday, I can't go cause I've got to work, but I'll give the message to mom. I might have to take Abbey and Bob to a hockey game on Saturday, wont that be fun.
Damn TV! They should use it in moderation just like all the other drugs.
Post a Comment