
I thought everyone could use a break from the political heat, so I'm going to advertise some goings-ons this weekend. First, if you haven't had a chance to check out the band show I wrote, Nixa will be playing at the MSU stadium around 2:30. It's a big competition so I think tickets are 5-8 bucks or something like that.
If you like big bands and big jazz, the Springfield Symphony is doing a show with just that. I have free vouchers for those that want to come. I'll be playing the big jazz vibes and big jazz donkey congas all night. There is even optional dancing! (not you Ahhson)
Also, I heard through the grapevine that Mykl is turning 16 this weekend. So go see him and wish him well on his sweet 16 or whatever.
Lastly, Dee Dee will be working at the Home Remodeling Expo from 12-2 on Saturday (which sounds like a BLAST) so if you are into stupid crap like that you can join her. She says she doesn't know where it's at so good luck with that.
5 comments:
Obama should put this picture on billboards all over the country with no text at all.
So everything is happening on Saturday, they'll have to make Saturday 5 hours longer just to see it all.
Except Mykls 16th birthday is Sunday, right? They can subtract 5 hours from Sunday and still have Mykls birthday.
Awesome picture.
Don't worry everyone, I'll be at all your ballgames. I even bought the tickets (or were those hamburgers?).
Did you play Mega Man 9 yet?
Not yet. I'm getting around to it though. Hey, can I borrow one of those tickets I'm hungry.
Bre said the Nixa band show is awesome! Unfortunately, their football team is pretty good, too.
The Pierce City music teacher was wondering if I could put her in contact with you in hopes you could help them put together a show. I think she may want a special deal. No big surprise there, eh? I think there's only 20 or 30 in the band which could present some new challenges for you. Doesn't that sound great?
Awesome! I knew you'd do it!
Mom
BTW,
In the photo, it looks as though McCain has been hexed by Fred & George Weasley.
Post a Comment