Wednesday, October 15, 2008

John Cleese Goes Political?

Actually, that's nothing new.



Update: Matt Damon Goes Political?

I became curious what any other celebrities had to say about Sarah Palin and Matt Damon came up.

6 comments:

pjacobs51 said...

I really can't stand Sarah Palin, not because she's stupid or Republican, but because she shoots wolves from an airplane.
I would like to kidnap her, drop her off in some remote location in Alaska, and fly around her for days and shoot at her. Not to kill her, maybe wound her with a few skin scrapes, but just to make her know how the wolves feel when she does it to them. Even hunters think that what she does is not fair, it's not even hunting, it's murdering.

BlueJackets9 said...

If I had to shot a wolf I'd reather do it from an airplane then at eye level. Alaska is a very differt world then down here in Ohio our Missouri. There is a winger on the Nashville Preadaters who grew up in Alaska and he said that the wolves are terribly over populated and that there is not enough food for them all so they've started attacking humans so they can eat them. He even showed the bite marks on his arm from when a wolf attacked him when he was a boy.

Come on Kelly, Your using John Cleese and Matt Dammon to try and prove a point. Those two are some of the most extream Left wing liberals on the plantet. Thats like a Republican using something Rush Limbagh (I apolagize to Rush if I spelled his name wrong) said to suport there cause. You can do better then that. I'm very disapointed in you.

Kelroy said...

Hey, I ain't left wing or any kind of wing, and I got no cause. The only point I'm going for is "Sarah Palin is hilarious."

pjacobs51 said...

I think it's the humans that have over populated the planet, we need more wolves, grizzlies, tigers, sharks, ect to eat more humans. that would even out things. We could even teach wolves how to fly airplanes and shoot at humans. Life would be much more interesting, just like the days of the caveman.

BlueJackets9 said...

You think she's hilarious, I think she's smoking hot. I only wish she was related to Micheal Palin.

BlueJackets9 said...

Here is an idea about the wolves in Alaska. In that add on TV where they show the wolves hanging from the airplane, what they should do after that is show what is left of the dead new borns, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, and eight year old kids that they are attacking and eating casue they have nothing else to eat.