Sunday, October 12, 2008

Damn Coyotes

Donato's still has the best Pizza in the USA.

Hockey is offically back, Preseason is over and we've already got two games under our belts. Last Friday was the first game of the season. We all went over to Corey and Janice's house to watch it. It was an up and down game but they came through in the end. Nasher won it with only 20 seconds left in overtime. Since I know you guys really don't care I put the highlights of the game on my Gen. Meade blog. If you want to see it (yea right) just click on my name and click on my Gen. Meade blog in my other blog list. I could try and keep you up on the Wings if you want, just let me know.

I still havn't watched the Most Haunted Gettysburg, so I have no idea if it was good our bad. Dad recorded it for me, but its seven hours long so it may take me a few days to watch it. Charlie still wants to be on the blog. Apparently the last E-mail adress I gave you was no good. Try UpChuck97@aol.com, that one should work. I'm not sure why Jancie hasn't wrote anything yet, must be a big baby.

Ohh well, might as well try and finsih this list of mine. Number 3, Archaeology Today, another Cleese-Palin clasic.

1 comment:

pjacobs51 said...

I saw the last part of Most Haunted, Nasher totally blew it in the last 20 seconds. He should retire and try lava windsurfing.