
Nintendo DSi
They're getting rid of the GBA slot, and adding a slot for an SD card, so you can put music, pictures, and other things on it. Also, they're opening up an online DS store for downloadable games (virtual console?). It will be slightly thinner, and the screen will be slightly bigger, and it has some built-in memory to store games and junk. Also, it has a camera (640x480). It has it's own web browser too (bout time).
Japan gets this thing in November, but for some reason we won't see it until well into 2009. LAME.
More importantly, this concludes the things I predicted for this year. One was a new DS, which I actually gave up on after E3. Other things: McCain was going to pick a lady or a black guy for a running mate, sony and microsoft were going to start copying Wii this year, and I forgot the others... I'll add them if I think of them.
5 comments:
I think Apple has already copied some Wii stuff. I saw a commercial about the new I-Phone where someone was playing a racing game and tilting the phone to steer just like a Wii controler. I guess Mr. Jobs is a faster stealer than Mr. Gates.
One of my brother in laws has a new iphone with an NES emulator. The cool part is that the bottom of the screen looks like the old NES controller.
I want!
Whoa, just noticed the lady in the picture there....who in the world something that huge could be called portable? Only nintendo, that's who.
lol, that's no lady. I think that's the CEO of Nintendo if I'm not mistaken.
I've played around with the iPhone and it's surely got some Wii-esk things. My favorite app: the rain stick. It shows a picture of a rain stick, and when you tilt the phone it makes the sounds of seeds going through it.
Oh, and I so predicted a "wii-ware" thing on the DS. I'm not going to get it though. I'm going to wait for Nintendo BHS (Bi-Hexa screen).
Post a Comment