Monday, October 27, 2008

Got Friends?



Hey, I'm selling my computer cause Dee and I are getting a laptop. If you have any friends, and those friends need a computer, let me know asap! Here's the Craig's listing link:

'puter

BTW, Dee, Mykl, his pet gorilla (Ahhsah), and I are going to the GRAND RE-OPENING of Pizza House on Halloween. We will all be dressing up (Harry Potter style I think), so again, if you and your friends that need a computer want to come, they are welcome.

2 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Maybe after Pizza House we should go bowling (in costume, of course). Harry Potter 8: The Chamber of Gutter Balls.

pjacobs51 said...

Aww, stupid little ducks!

Might be there if I can fit it in with the three other invites to stupid boring parties I might have to go to. But they don't need computers, so the heck with 'em.