This is the greatest video game(NHL 2k9) in the history of video games. None come close to its authentic style of play, and moves. It is as if they copied the moves of a hockey god. I'm not just saying this because Nasher is on the cover and they used him to help make the players moves more authentic.
Ike knocked out my power in my apartment and I had to sleep at mom's and dads. I don't trust my cell phone alarm, I think its plotting against me with the toaster. The winds where so strong here that it knocked down all the branches in there neighbors tree, and two fell off some of moms and dads trees too. Whilst I was working some signs blow off the store next to ours building and landed in our parking lot. I went out to get them and right when I got but a few feet from them they blow across a 4 lane street and just missed hitting a SUV. It was pretty cool.
Here is number 5, George Brett. No, Mosquito hunting.
God bless those boys, and the work they do.
3 comments:
You know things are getting wierd when a hurricane from Texas leaves a path of destruction all the way to Ohio.
On the subject of (unknown sporting activities) hockey. Canadian money has pics of hockey players on one side, and a queen of another country on the other. No dead presidents there!
Hockey is all we have left in Ohio. The Indians and Reds are not going to the playoffs, the Browns and Bengels have both started 0-2, and after the emberessing defeat to USC the Buckeyes aren't going to the National Championship game. After that pathetic display I don't think they can win the Big Ten. All Ohio has left is Hockey. I guess Basketball too. The Cavs still have King James.
We should have brought our bazookas to the lake for those stupid flies. Wait, are we still talking about hockey?
Post a Comment