Here is a pic of a bumper sticker from 1862. I thought Uncle Pat would like it
Here is number 8 on my list, I know Its not quiet Jeannine's birthday, but I've got to get this thing done. This one is called Mr. Hilter. They did things in this sketch that they probably couldn't do today.
Nice! I typed "Paul Abraham Lincoln" in the Google thingy just to see what would happen, and it came up with . . . Ron Paul vs Abraham Lincoln. Looked interesting but I didn't read it all, you might want to read it though. I think Ron is the real "AntiLincoln".
2 comments:
Wow, that carrage even has blinkers.
Nice! I typed "Paul Abraham Lincoln" in the Google thingy just to see what would happen, and it came up with . . . Ron Paul vs Abraham Lincoln. Looked interesting but I didn't read it all, you might want to read it though. I think Ron is the real "AntiLincoln".
Post a Comment