Riot!
Stop commenting with my name, you impostor! ;)Signed,The Real Dee Dee
Oilman: Uh Yup Ima gonna put up this here fence and block the parking lot to your business.Pizzahouse: Well, we have shared the lot for fifty yearsOilman: Well, I can't have another store next door getting more business than me.Pizzahouse: Well, we don't even share the same clients- you own a gas station and we sell pizza.Oilman: What are you??Pizzahouse: Dude, we sell pizza here!Oilman: Not anymore, since you were so annul about that damn fence I am buying the whole North American Contiental shelf. and evicting youPizza house: WTF???
We will have to have a family dinner at Pizza House before Oct. 31, just in case it's our last chance!
I say we eat at Galloway every monday and then pizzahouse every tues, weds, thurs, and Fri. Any takers?
Tell them there's plenty of good locations in Seattle! Also, Mr. Oilman Burns doesn't live up here.
I am Jacks raging revenge.Time to start "Project Mayhem"
This story both confuses and scares me. Why would anybody waist there money investing in Springfield?
Article make Ahhson ANGRY! I'm with Mykl, except that I think we should eat at Pizza House every single day during the month of October. Galloway can wait!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Riot!
Stop commenting with my name, you impostor! ;)
Signed,
The Real Dee Dee
Oilman: Uh Yup Ima gonna put up this here fence and block the parking lot to your business.
Pizzahouse: Well, we have shared the lot for fifty years
Oilman: Well, I can't have another store next door getting more business than me.
Pizzahouse: Well, we don't even share the same clients- you own a gas station and we sell pizza.
Oilman: What are you??
Pizzahouse: Dude, we sell pizza here!
Oilman: Not anymore, since you were so annul about that damn fence I am buying the whole North American Contiental shelf. and evicting you
Pizza house: WTF???
We will have to have a family dinner at Pizza House before Oct. 31, just in case it's our last chance!
I say we eat at Galloway every monday and then pizzahouse every tues, weds, thurs, and Fri. Any takers?
Tell them there's plenty of good locations in Seattle! Also, Mr. Oilman Burns doesn't live up here.
I am Jacks raging revenge.
Time to start "Project Mayhem"
This story both confuses and scares me. Why would anybody waist there money investing in Springfield?
Article make Ahhson ANGRY!
I'm with Mykl, except that I think we should eat at Pizza House every single day during the month of October. Galloway can wait!
Post a Comment