Thursday, September 18, 2008

Did I mention?

Hey, I'm moving to a new apartment on Saturday! Anyone's welcome to help. Here's my first apartment pic (which someone else took, btw):



More pics when I move in! Finally got a non-crazy roommate. I'm living in the Fremont area, which is a much more interesting neighborhood than my current. I'm down by 34th and Stone Way on this map.


View Larger Map

8 comments:

pjacobs51 said...

Hmmmm, lots of TUBES in that place, I like it!

Dee Dee said...

is your roommate a borg? hope you like to sleep standing up...in a tube.

"what is this? some kind of tube?"

BlueJackets9 said...

I volunteer Mary, she'll love to help you. I can't however, I have a cramp in my pinky finger. Also there is that anoying several thousand mile drive to worry about.

pjacobs51 said...

Call your crazy codependent ex room mate, maybe she will help.

Alli said...

Sorry I'm going to miss your baseball game.

I still want to come up sometime - I just don't know when! Maybe this summer - who knows?

Dee Dee said...

Well, we will at least be trekking out to Seattle for your gradumacation from baseball school next spring. When you for sure know you'll be gradumating (gradumating? ew) and you know the dates, let us know so we can buy airfare. Word.

mykl said...

^^is that really the REAL Dee Dee? It sure does sound like that impostor guy again. I hate baseball and all things dealing with Gradamastooling, sorry, won't be there.

Mrs. Corbett said...

Glad you have a new, interesting place. I found this on the link on Fremont you provided: "Since the late 1990s, some Fremont residents have been referring to their neighborhood as "The Center of the Universe"

This and your knowledge of 42 puts you in a unique position to really make an impact!

Mum