"What you gon' do with all that junk?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
What you gon' do with all that ass?
All that ass inside them jeans?
I'm a make, make, make, make you scream
Make you scream, make you scream.
Cos of my hump (ha), my hump, my hump, my hump (what).
My hump, my hump, my hump (ha), my lovely lady lumps (Check it out)"
All that junk inside that trunk?
I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
What you gon' do with all that ass?
All that ass inside them jeans?
I'm a make, make, make, make you scream
Make you scream, make you scream.
Cos of my hump (ha), my hump, my hump, my hump (what).
My hump, my hump, my hump (ha), my lovely lady lumps (Check it out)"
Apparently Alanis Morrisette (my hero!) made a remake of the song making fun of the lyrics and music video. It's kind of long, but you don't really have to watch the whole thing to enjoy it. Justice!
3 comments:
Alanis was on Conan the other night and they were talking about this.
She said her crew and her had to take a break from her apocalyptic recording session, so they went out to the garage and shot this video as a joke. She didn't expect it to do anything.
Oh, btw she is costarring on "Weeds" now.
I think I first heard this on the radio in Springfield actually
Post a Comment