Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Sir Joe



I give you: Your fantasy girl, Sarah Palin. Now that she's unemployed maybe she can ride shotgun with you on your postal routes. I've heard she even likes hockey too! Well, when she's not shooting fish in a pond that is.

Wow, is that hair on her legs or what?

3 comments:

P. Jacobs said...

*vomits violently*

Happy Birthday!

BlueJackets9 said...

I think the really Palin has a much better body then that. I've seen those videos of her in the swimsuit contest.

Thanks for the happy birthdays.

BlueJackets9 said...

historic events
1989 Mel Blanc voice of cartoon characters (Bugs Bunny), dies at 81
552 Origin of Armenian calendar
1775 Horatio Gates, issues order excluding blacks from Continental Army
1832 Pres Jackson vetoed legislation to re-charter 2nd Bank of US
1850 VP Fillmore becomes pres following Zachary Taylor's death
1890 Wyoming becomes 44th state
1914 Boston Red Sox purchase Babe Ruth from the Baltimore Orioles
1918 Russian Soviet Federal Socialist Republic established
1919 Pres Wilson personally delivers Treaty of Versailles to Senate
1965 Beatles' "Beatles' "VI," album goes #1 & stays #1 for 6 weeks
1985 Coca-Cola Co announces it will resume selling old formula Coke