Lol, thanks!Actually, the Sun revolves around me, so it's a year older, not I.
Happy Doomsday! But I always thought the sun revolved around America?
That's what the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints want you to think (and the Earth is only 6000 years old too) But they are obviously flawed.
A very Happy late birthday. Also on July 11th, Hamilton was shot by A. Burr. Oddly enough, Janice shares a birthday with Hamilton.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lol, thanks!
Actually, the Sun revolves around me, so it's a year older, not I.
Happy Doomsday! But I always thought the sun revolved around America?
That's what the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints want you to think (and the Earth is only 6000 years old too) But they are obviously flawed.
A very Happy late birthday. Also on July 11th, Hamilton was shot by A. Burr. Oddly enough, Janice shares a birthday with Hamilton.
Post a Comment