The photographer has finally posted some pictures on here website. Here is the link
http://www.nweppler.ifp3.com/. When you get to the site click on the log in button on the top right hand corner. The user name and password are both mathys. The album should then pop up. There is one pictue that shows Riley and I hugging?? I don't remeber that happening. Oh well, enjoy.
6 comments:
Great pictures! I do have to say that the picture of you hugging Riley must have been Photoshopped. I mean, that would never happen, right? Jacobs hugging Jacobs? Never!
Hmm, that doesn't seem like something I would do.
Nice pictures though!
My fav is the one of the chalk board that says "Left Side Collar Bone."
that one alomst made me cry.
Beautiful pictures! Gotta love the one of Abbey twirling on the dance floor – I think both us and Alli & Mykl have the same exact picture from our weddings!
Most of these look like fun (the hugging picture made me scream for days). Congrats!
Post a Comment