Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary Pee Pee! (plus zombies)

This is the one where we send you boxes of spiders right? Cause that's what I did.

Well, here's a video of the new world record for people in zombie costumes (somewhere around 3,800 zombies) which happened in my neighborhood. At the end of the video, you can see a couple of dudes waiting for the zombies to shuffle out of the way so they can get some beer.


By the way, anyone else think Sarah Palin quit because she's going to get a talk show? Just a random guess on my part, but it makes sense.

9 comments:

pjacobs51 said...

Damn, you do live in a weird neighbourhood.

As for Sarah, reports are coming out that shes been up to no good up there in Alaska.

Or she might be taking that Hustler magazine deal, Larry Flint did offer her a million dollars for a photo shoot a while back.

Alli said...

This happened in your neighborhood? That's it, I'm moving!

mykl said...

OMG! So many zombies to kill....gotta get my brother.

P. Jacobs said...

wow, I want to be a zombie. I really like the zombie banana.

Oh, and thanks for the box of spiders. Dee Dee said they were delicious.

Kelroy said...

Just checking out of curiosity, did anyone notice me in this video?

P. Jacobs said...

lol. you're not even a zombie wtf

pjacobs51 said...

Yeah! at about 2:23, but you don't have your "Zombie" on???

Kelroy said...

Like I said, I'm just waiting for the zombies to shuffle out of the way so I can get a beer.

P. Jacobs said...

smooth Mr. Waldo