Friday, July 24, 2009

What we should have done at our wedding!

7 comments:

pjacobs51 said...

Hmm, looks like alcohol and XTC.

Didn't notice a DAD in there either.

Lol

Alli said...

I know I would have had to get most of our wedding party drunk to do that! I still think Kelly and my idea of bringing farm animals to your wedding. I think that goats and chickens could be great wedding party candidates.

Kelroy said...

If you mute the wedding video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2l79OtodX8 offers a much better soundtrack

Alli said...

AWESOME!

Dee Dee said...

Aw man, and we had to go and have just a normal wedding. Do-over!!

Dee Dee said...

That is hilarious Kelly. My favorite part is the 3 minute mark, when the whole group is going down the aisle to TNG music. It lines up perfectly. So great!

Kelroy said...

Someone should edit this into a Star Trek wedding.