
I call upon someone to organize some kind of "shindig do-things party" in Springfield sometime this week or next week. I'm feeling a pool party (if it gets warm), game night, downtown spreem or something of that nature. We can even do something at our place, too. I know we can also do something whenever Kelly visits, but I'm on my vacation finaly and I need some fun now. Also, I'm bored sitting around cleaning and music-ing all day (it's really just about my entertainment here). So, when is a good day S-towners?
8 comments:
I am all in favor of a "shindig do-things party"! Mykl and I just got some new games. We also have a pool here. Or we can do some downtown-ing. I am thinking staying at one of our places and having a pool party could be really fun and probably cheaper. Mykl and I are free this Friday and Saturday night.
I'm a little skeptical about a "downtown spreem." What is that, and should I be afraid?
I like the pool party/game night/drinks at somebody's place idea. Maybe this Saturday or next?
Mykl and I are both free this Saturday!
If only somebody was free this Saturday we could do this. Oh well!
We technically have 4 free tickets to the Springfield Cardinals game on Saturday, but I don't know if I really wanna go...! A pool party/game night sounds way better. Anyone know anyone who would like 4 tickets?
Want to has it at our house?
Sure!! That's really nice of you to host!
Ok, the "S-Town Shindig" needs to be rescheduled! Any ideas?
Post a Comment