
Current is seeking a some funny guy to host a show about VIDEO GAMES!
Must be somewhat comedic, look kinda cool, and have some knowledge about VIDEO GAMES!
Do you know someone who fits this description? Name must start with a K.
Also wanted: a PHP developer, must know stuff about the social networking landscape, and some other things I've never heard of, like, OAuth, OpenID, Facebook Connect, Symfony, CakePHP, RoR, or other MVC web frameworks. Name must start with a D, or maybe a K.
If interested go to http://current.com/jobs.htm
3 comments:
I sent John Gibbons a link to the show host job (a lot of his stand up comedy is about video games).
I know some of those computer things, or could learn them easily (once you learn one language, the rest become easy).
German was NOT easy to me, butt I guess I teknikally didn't lern English.
Goh for it K and D! Oh and John would be awesome for that kind of job from what I've seen from his comedy vids you showed me.
Kelly - that could be a cool work from home gig. The only problem, is that between working on your thesis and working at Current, you may never leave home. Of course, a laptop and WiFi access could completely solve that problem. Wish I knew computers - there seem to be a lot of valid work-from home type jobs out there for computer folks.
Post a Comment