Just a small news update, Mom (Nelly)and I (oddball to the left) are going to try and get out to Seattle some time next year. I don't think we can afford to go any time this year. If you (Kelly) and Mary have any days in mind, our are going to be unavailable at any particular time next year, our if there is a special event going on you might like us to see, let us know so we can try and find a week to go up there. About the only thing I want to try and do is look for Sasquatch, I don't care to much about the beach, our big trees, our water falls. I was thinking maybe some time in March, our late July early August. Of course I'll have to check the Jackets schedule, it comes out sometime this month, and clear it with the Patsy, the Goddess of vacations, and any of you Springfielders are more then welcome to join us. It looks like a flight out their from Columbus round trip is running $220 a person. Just FYI, it takes a while to plan these things.
Also I have finished my Gettysburg script. All I have to do now is wait for some costume stuff to arrive from Amazon.com, then I can film the rest. Since I couldn't get anybody else to be Man #2 I had to change the format a little. Instead of bad ghost hunters its going to be a documentary about a moderately insane old man presenting his case that aliens help the Union win the battle. Early reviews say "Skip it"
7 comments:
March 22nd-26th is Spring Break for me. Mykl's is March 6-14th. If you plan carefully you can avoid one of us.
Hum, let me see, Alli is loud and speaks her mind, Mykl is quiet and says little, I wonder which one to try and go with. The 22nd doesn't sound bad, I'll have to wait until the Jackets schedule comes out later in the month to say for sure.
Aliens helped the North, that might be Current material . . . and $1000 bucks. Get to filming!
I might be out of town in March. My advice is to visit in the summer though, for good weather
I was thinking summer too. Thats why I was asking, you got the dope I don't.
As soon as my costumes show up I will, man the mail is slow. If you get $1000 I want like $10.
Hockey schedule came out today, March is off, there are two home games the week of the 22nd. There is a two week break at the end of February for the Olympics, but since the games are going to be played in Vancouver, Seattle is one of the last places I'd want too be. It looks like summer to me. I was thinking the first week in August.
I put a preview of the schedule on the Gen. Meade Blog, I'm sure you are just running to see it.
Post a Comment