Damn! I was JUST putting this on the blog and then I saw you beat me to it.I nearly choked on my PB&J when heard this.
Sounds like the band at the high school I went to!
I hope to god that this was a 6th grade band sight reading! That was beyond horrible!
Sounded like someone was poking some elephants with a needle
My ears are bleeding!!!
That was delightful.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Damn! I was JUST putting this on the blog and then I saw you beat me to it.
I nearly choked on my PB&J when heard this.
Sounds like the band at the high school I went to!
I hope to god that this was a 6th grade band sight reading! That was beyond horrible!
Sounded like someone was poking some elephants with a needle
My ears are bleeding!!!
That was delightful.
Post a Comment