Friday, May 23, 2008

Are Wii Having Fun Yet?

Watching my hubby hula-hoop on Wii Fit was so great, I had to run for the camera. Unfortunately I didn't make it in time, but I caught him doing some cool balancing acts! Ones that I myself am not so great at...





On the other hand I'm really loving the yoga part of the game! Can't wait to unlock more poses!









Below is a Family Guy clip that someone at work made me watch today. It's officially the funniest FG scene I've ever seen - it even tops my previous favorite: "Uh, sir, you can't park your minivan on the diving board. Sir? Sir? Oh wait, that's a kid? Dude, that's a kid!"

5 comments:

pjacobs51 said...

Looks like Dee Dee is upgrading her tornadic blur-run into a tornadic flying take-off. Can't wait for the next storm to come in.

P. Jacobs said...

rofl. yup, she has mastered the 5 magics through Wii Fit. There is no stopping her now.

Kelroy said...

Man, I hate when she gets better at fighting. All she uses her skills for is to beat me up.

pjacobs51 said...

Why does Briley look like a marching Nazi Robot? and Dee Dee looks like a Super Hero, ready to fly away into the infinite?

P. Jacobs said...

That's the Nazi Robot Marching Band minigame. It's great for your abs and ups your eliteness points.