Sunday, May 25, 2008

So, Duku This....




Well, I recently discovered the Sudoku puzzles. I never really understood what people found so appealing about them. I still don't, but I cannot help but try to solve them. It is like my brain is addicted to it or something. I am still on the easy levels, but I have books that go all the way up to SUPER CHALLENGER!! It is going to take a long time to get through all of them and I figure it will give me something to do when I am working in Joplin and in between classes this Fall.

Alli and I have gone through a "Computer Holeocaust," over the last month or so. My Desktop bit the dust first, then Alli's computer, and then our laptop- they all went into convulsions and began to have intermittant Hardware malfunctions. It is currently being looked at as possible terrorist activity...I can only hope they are back in shape before Starcraft comes out.

For anyone who doesn't know...the only games I play religiously are Mario games and Starcraft. At least I have the Wii, some books, and Sudoku to keep me busy. The next time you guys see me I may look a little something like this because my brain will be fried from the Sudoku!


Okay, back to the grindstone...have a great Memorial Day everyone!
Peace out,
Mykl B









(It is only rootbeer everyone!)

3 comments:

P. Jacobs said...

Oh my. I think we've all come up with the real story here Mykl. You are obviously a crazed alchoholic that gets insanely drunk every night, dances spaztically about your apartment, and in doing so breaks all computers with your spaztic jerks of raging alcholism. This...is awesome.

Dee Dee said...

Is it a coincidence that your "So, Duku This" title is also a Star Wars reference? Hmm! I love Soduku. I always get the answers wrong by, like, two numbers though. It's frustrating! I also don't understand how other people do it by just looking at it for a while and then filling in a number, looking at it, filling in a number... Me, I have to write a bunch of tiny numbers inside each box and then erase them as I go! I'm sure I'm going about it the completely wrong way. Can you teach me?!?

mykl said...

Sure, it really is pretty simple, at least at this point.

Okay, you are only using the numbers one through nine- each number can only appear once on each line, but they also only appear once within the three by three sections. It really is quite simple and amazing.

In regards to the title of the post- I just realized I spelled Sudoku wrong- and Holocaust in the blarg- better spell check better next time.

Mykl B