BTW, After the name Book Mafia (with the president as the godfather), got turned down by the school, I wanted to name our high school book club "Those who must not be named" just because I thought it would be cool when the intercom announced our meeting in the library. I mean, who does get let out of class for the meeting?
Who votes that I make the change from the very generic "book club" to something like this or better? Ideas would be good, too.
Oh my, I laughed so hard right at the end when the frog gets stuck on the window ledge...kinda reminds of of the super long fight between Peter and the Giant Chicken.
You guys make that Wii Fit board look like fun--I should be careful though, I am still working pretty hard on Mario Kart- you guys should check out the tournaments.
Patti- I vote for a change from "book club." I will have to think on what to call it though. Maybe it should be something more like "Thoust Unwashed ones" or "Quipped Quill Posse" or just "everyone" That way when they call it over the intercom it just says " Beep! Would 'everyone' please come to the library!" Now, that would certainly get a crowd in there fast!
6 comments:
Did you know Cleveland's getting a spinoff?
I felt some deja vu when watching that.
BTW,
After the name Book Mafia (with the president as the godfather), got turned down by the school, I wanted to name our high school book club "Those who must not be named" just because I thought it would be cool when the intercom announced our meeting in the library. I mean, who does get let out of class for the meeting?
Who votes that I make the change from the very generic "book club" to something like this or better? Ideas would be good, too.
Oh my, I laughed so hard right at the end when the frog gets stuck on the window ledge...kinda reminds of of the super long fight between Peter and the Giant Chicken.
You guys make that Wii Fit board look like fun--I should be careful though, I am still working pretty hard on Mario Kart- you guys should check out the tournaments.
Patti- I vote for a change from "book club." I will have to think on what to call it though. Maybe it should be something more like "Thoust Unwashed ones" or "Quipped Quill Posse" or just "everyone" That way when they call it over the intercom it just says " Beep! Would 'everyone' please come to the library!" Now, that would certainly get a crowd in there fast!
I want my food dead. Not sick, not dying, dead.
Oscar Wilde
Post a Comment