Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sleeping in a Tree


I'm so thrilled about being done with school! No more hoops to jump through...for a couple of months anyways. Yay for relaxing! I am planning on buying a 6-pack of sit-on-my-pompis (that means butt in Spanish) Then again, maybe a 24 pack might be better.

Speaking of relaxing, my friend from work told me about these awesome treehouse cottage things you can stay in in Eureka Springs! I've always wanted to sleep in a treehouse! This one is from Oak Crest cottages (http://www.oakcrestcottages.com/). I wonder if they have sling-shots and smoke bombs and stuff to use against the other treehouses. Haha I bet they would appreciate that. Flippin' awesome!

1 comment:

P. Jacobs said...

Besides writing a marching band show from scratch, I plan on being pretty laid back as well. I acually brought a keg of sit-on-my-buttox and I plan on going through it all in the next week before I start my classes and jobs. Cheers!