Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My New Video Game Pulled My Muscle

Above is a silly video I found of the two most awesome things invented by man: Mario and Marimba. Anyways...

Wii Fit is here! Dee Dee and I decided we were going to invest in this game (we justified it by saying it's her early b-day gift). For those that don't know, Wii Fit is a video game where you stand on an electronic mat (sold with the game) that detects your weight and balance. The game involved countless aerobics, strength training, balance and yoga exercises as well as sports. A personal trainer will do the exercises with you, gives you a number of reps, and a tempo to go with. I "played" for about 10 minutes and I broke into a sweat and pulled a leg muscle. Man, I'm outta shape!

The game also tracks your weight, BMI, and "Wii Fit Age". It will track your daily progress as well as make you set goals for yourself. My goal is to gain 2 pounds in 2 weeks. It even told me what excersizes I should do and what I should eat! Since it seems most of us are becoming interested of our health lately, I highly recommend this game - that or come over to our place and try it out (cough...Mom...cough…). Anyways, It seems I’m coughing from my intense workout session. Back to work! Blarg!

4 comments:

Kelroy said...

Swings your arms from side to side! SHUTUP KIDS, DO THE MARIO.

mykl said...

I am a little worried about stepping onto that pad- it may decide I am tasty and decide to eat me!

They did a great job on that Mario musak, do you know where they did that?

Alli said...

Are you calling Mom fat? I want Wii Fit! But I already have a gym membership that I hardly ever use - I should probably just stick to that for now haha.

P. Jacobs said...

I don't remember 'shutup' being in the lyrics, but it should be.

No Assah, but Mom used to let us do those work out tapes with her. It was fun, so now I'm returning the favor!