Saturday, May 17, 2008

Family Blog Jamboree!

Hello all! Welcome to the new family blog! Kelly came up with the idea of a blog that the entire family can contribute to, so this is what we've all come up with.

The blog's functions will be twofold: 1.) so we can stay updated with Kelroy's mischiefs in Seattle while not making him obligated to think of something to talk about every week, and 2.) so that we can all share any news, ideas, videos, music, geek talk, stool jokes, random thoughts, or whatevers with each other at any time. Btw, to respond to someone's blog, don't post a new entry. It's just like Kelly's in that you just click on the comments link and post a comment. Easy right?

We also thought the name of the blog would fit everyone's likings since most of us like H.P. So, speak up if you think something on the blog should be different or added. Otherwise, that's all I got!

Peaces out.
- Riley

6 comments:

pjacobs51 said...

Hey, no one told me about this! I just found a tube in the driveway, and some internets were in it.

So, we're supposed to speak out if we want something different? Well, the family just voted . . . and Riley has been voted off the blog. :(

Haw, Haw
Pyx

Dee Dee said...

Stool jokes? Sold!

P. Jacobs said...

I've been voted off? awww. well, I had a good run. I will be replaced by my more evil and slightly less intelligant twin...Bwiley. No I'm BWILEY!

btw, does anyone know Bre and Mom's e-mail? I can't seem to find them so I can invite them.

Alli said...

Wow Riley, you got voted off quick. Too bad you didn't win the immunity challenge. Better luck next time.

Mom's e-mail is: corbett.patti@gmail.com

Bre's is (or at least used to be): jollyscrplayr@hotmail.com

Blarg!

Dee Dee said...

And Two Mom's is:

twomom258@hotmail.com

mykl said...

At this point none of you know it but you are being watched from the future.

If anyone is reading this, you are crazy, and may the Godz have mercy on your poor crazy little soul.

Hiding this here is the only way to safeguard knowledge of the future from you all. If this is ever found the world will end.

WTF??? Why does the world end no matter what?? "sigh..."