Whelp, it's getting to be summer. And you know what they say -" 'Tis the season to sing 'Row row row your boat'." Mom has evil plans to go on a float trip in a two or three weeks. I think she wants to go on the Buffalo River, although maybe she just meant that she wants to ride on a Buffalo down the river.
Anyways, she has bestowed upon me the holy task of "firgurin' out whens everyone (but Kelly - she said he smells too bad) can go." She'll be done with school in a couple of weeks, and Bre will be done this week. I think Steve has a pretty open schedule. I know Dee Dee works during the week though, and who knows what the heck Briley does during the week?
As for me, Saturdays are generally bad, but I can pull Sundays off most of the time. I also usually have Tuesdays and Thursdays off. I don't have my schedule for June yet though. I may be able to do other days of the week.
What works for other people? Reply and let me know!
5 comments:
That sounds great, though I prefer riding flying bison over river bison.
The next two weeks are pretty much full for me unfortunately. I'm writing a big portion of Nixa's band show (which I might explain in a blog if I have time) and the deadline is this weekend. The next week I'll be at Nixa teaching all week during the day for a music camp. After that I have a few holes in there.
I'll be back in August!
Yes unfortunately I work Monday-Friday 8-5. Weekends are really good, though. Sundays are especially great. This weekend (May 31-June 1) I think Briley is busy with ... umm ... what's it called again? Music? The following weekend we have a wedding on Saturday but we're free Sunday June 8. We will be out of town June 14-15. The following weekend, we have ANOTHER wedding on Saturday, but Sunday is open, June 22. Okay, so long story short, here are our (unfortunately few) available days: June 8 and June 22. haha. If that doesn't work with everyone else, we can try to work something out with our schedules (like skip one of those weddings that we don't even really know the people at anyway...)!
I'm cool with skipping the weddings
Sunday June 8th is good for me. I don't have my schedule for the 22nd yet though. Any other takers for the 8th?
Post a Comment